The correct use of 300l alcohol distiller:
1) Correct pH electrode and dissolved oxygen electrode.
2) 300l alcohol distiller is sterilized in a tank. According to the needs of the medium into the tank, according to the requirements of the seal, the small 300l alcohol distiller (5L) can be put into the large sterilization pot sterilization (115℃, 30 minutes); Large 300l alcohol distiller (10L and above) was sterilized by steam (121℃, 30min).
3) After the tank of 300l alcohol distiller is cooled, put it on the fermentation table and install it well; Open the cooling water, open the air pump power supply, connect the ventilation pipe to start ventilation, adjust the intake knob to make the ventilation amount appropriate, and keep the tank pressure at 0.05MPa; Temperature, pH, stirring speed, etc., were set, and the slope of the dissolved oxygen electrode was calibrated at the determined speed and ventilation rate. The value was 99.99%
4) After the temperature is stable and all parameters are correct, the pre-shaken seeds are connected, the fermentation time is started, and various parameters are recorded.
5) After fermentation, clean the tank and electrode, insert the pH electrode into a triangle bottle with 3M potassium chloride for use, and put the probe of the dissolved oxygen electrode into a protective sheath and save it for later use.
300l alcohol distiller https://www.hzzjde.com/Hybrid_Stills/300L_alcohol_distiller.html